Friday, 6 September 2013

School Magazine Research




This school magazine is quite boring and bland as there is not much colour, but I like the font as it is different and it stands out but there is a lack of colour in the font which I think would make it stand out more, is also tell you what is in the magazine.




I like this school magazine front cover because it is simple but effective as the magazine title stands out as it has a large font and the colour is bright, it also tells you what is in the magazine which is useful, also the font in the background is well chosen as it looks like it has been written on paper so it makes the magazine linked with school.


I like this school magazine front cover because its tells you what is in it and also the font and the colours blend together to make it stand out, for instance the white and yellow font colour doesn’t clash with the dark background, also I like the use of a mid-shot.


I like this School magazine contents page because it clearly tells you what is in the magazine, it is well layed out and the colours match, also it is quite easy to read because the font is quite big which makes it stand out more.


This School magazine contents page is not very easy to read because the yellow font clashes with the white background also it is not very well layed out because the writing goes over the images on the page also it is a bit plain.



What i learnt

I learnt how to lay out a magazine front cover and contents appropriately, with colours that go well together and stand out using big font to make it easier and clearer to read.      





No comments:

Post a Comment