Evaluation
Evaluation
I think this task
went well in quite a few ways, By doing research on what different magazine
front covers and contents pages have helped me a lot to show how to lay the
magazine out and what fonts and colours go with different background colours to
see whether they contrast and blend with each other so it looks professional, also doing the plan of the
front cover and contents page helped me because it was easier to set up the pages and know what goes where
on the page this makes it quicker as well as I can look at the plan and place the
text/image where I have originally placed it. I could improve the quality of my magazine by taking a bit more time on it.
I have learnt in this process that doing a plan make it quicker and easier to make the magazine and also what colours, fonts and backgrounds go together.
No comments:
Post a Comment