Friday, 20 September 2013

NME and Kerrang! music magazine rate cards


This Rate card is helpful because it is surprising that they know who reads their magazines for example Kerrang! Know that 54.7%of males read the magazine which is nearly 10% more the female readers also the know roughly how old their readers are for example 56.1% of people between 15-24 read Kerrang! I didn’t know this before. 




This rate card is interesting because it show that the magazine know who the readers are, there are also key stats about the magazine. Also there are magazine front covers so you know what they look like. I didn’t know any of this before but now I do so this is helpful for loads of different people because there is a contacts section, key stats about the social media and how many people read it.

I have learnt in this task how much major magazines know who there customers and buyers are and how they lay out their rate cards and what they include in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment