Interview
This new young, up and coming band featuring Mark Wilson, who produce indie music, that all kinds of music lovers will love to like to listen to.
Interview with Mark Wilson about his new album ‘Sting Ray’
Q – How did you come up with this name ‘Sting Ray’ for your Album?
A – I don’t know really, my favourite
animal is a stingray for some reason and I wanted something that represented me so I choose ‘Sting Ray’ a bit random I know.
Q – Are you exited about the new album?
A – Yes, I am very Excited, I have been working on this for at least 2 years and of course it is my first album out.
Q – Talk to us about the release of your new album ‘Sting Ray’
A – Certainly, It comes out on the 11th
of December just before Christmas so plenty of time to get it into stockings for people who enjoy listening to Indie and recent music.
Q – What musical instrument do you and what is your favourite?
A – I like to play all different kinds of
instruments ranging from acoustic guitar and i can also play the drums, I am also a singer.
Q – When did the idea of becoming a music artist come about?
A – Well, in year 10 I took music for GCSE with my parents saying "what a waste of time that is", I wanted to prove them wrong so I started talking about it then in a lesson with my teacher at the time which was almost 6 years ago now, I got an A* in music. I also got recognized when we were playing in a local pub by someone who I later discovered was Justin Bieber’s agent who then spent some time with me, a got me to were I am now.
Q – If this music business didn’t take off, what career path would you have gone down?
A – Well I am a very big sports fan
especially football, I support Manchester United and i am a season ticket holder, I have played a very good standard of football playing for the Manchester United academy from a young age so probably something sports
related, but I had to let that go as our passion for music was far
greater. I did Sport Studies, Music and ICT and did well in those as well as getting Maths, English and Science at GCSE level, i then went on to do Music and Media at A- Level and did very well in those, then i decided to take a year out and go skiing for a year in France because I was a very good skier. I came back and started playing the guitar in pubs and the i got recognized.
Q – What is your favorite music genre?
A – I Don’t really know to be honest, probably Indie music, but I like to listen to all kinds of music, I mainly listening to the latest music.
This is my 1st draft for my Magazine double page spread interview.
No comments:
Post a Comment